Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Finding Makenzie Leach…

Still progress
Hunger Games- Katniss
How Live Now- Daisy


Prolog  
I’m Katniss and I’m with Daisy, this is our story after the war, after my battle with the hunger games. When we thought everything was back to normal, we were dead wrong… litteraly. In this story you will read about mine and Daisy’s journey trying to find our friend Makenzie. Here's how it all began.


   Chapter 1- Before everything changed
Me and Katniss are best friends we do everything together, from sleepovers, doing each others hair and telling secrets. We are like sisters. Are life's were completely turned around when I, Daisy had to live with my never meet relatives all the way in England and then the war broke out, so me and my cousins had to fend for ourselves. When we thought are aunt was on a work trip, she actually got killed so we got sent to different houses. Where as I, Katniss took my sisters spot in the hunger games and had to fight for the chance to live. Then after me and Peeta both lived I had started in uprising. We thought to ourselves what else could possibly go wrong in our lives.

Chapter 2- That Night
Then on one cold October day, October 28th to be exact the unthinkable happened. Me and Katniss were sitting in my room talking about are halloween party we had planned. When all of a sudden we heard a fatal scream. We nearly wet our pants it scared us to death. We looked out the window and I saw my neighbors light on. So me, Katniss and Daisy’s mom run next door to see what in the world has happened. Katniss’s mom rings the doorbell over 10 times, shakes the door knob to see if it will open. Then all of a sudden we hear someone yell ‘HElP!!!’ Daisy looks at us and says “That sounds like Mrs. Leach, Makenzies mom”. Then Katniss says “I think there is a spare key behind the bush”, so all three of us dig through the tree and finallyDaisy's mom says “I found it”. She opened the door and we charged up the stairs like a herd of elephants, Daisy say “ Mrs. Leach where are you” Mrs. Leach’s response is “I’m in here, I need help!”. Daisy says “ Its coming from Kenzi’s room, we run into her room and Mrs.Leach is on ground. And you wouldn’t believe what was beside her…


Chapter 3- The Disapearence
My mom runs over to Mrs. Leach and says Kassadee are you ok she yells “SHE’S GONE, SHE’S GONE!!!, with a fatal cry in between. “wait whos gone” me and Katniss say at the same time. Please talk to us Kass you can trust us. Mrs. Leach stands up and my mom sits her on Makenzie’s desk chair. Mrs Leach then begins to tell us, “ I was downstairs cooking dinner and I heard a crash upstairs, I asked Kenzi if she was all right. No one responded. I call her down for dinner to see if she would. Still nothing happened. Then I start to panic, she always comes down when I call her. So I just tried to relax myself and thought maybe she is in the bathroom. So I gave her about 10 minutes and I hear another crash and a scream. It was Makenzie I tell you! someone was hurting her.” Before she finished telling us the rest she blew her nose into a tissue her eyes were bright red like cherrys. Then my mom asks “what happened next”? Mrs.Leach continued the story “I ran up the stairs, I ran for my life, I ran until I got to her room. I pushed open the door and no one was in there. we take a long pause. My mom is holding Mrs. Leach’s hand and me and Daisy are trying are best not to cry, no matter how much we want to. Daisy tells Mrs. Leach to continue on with the story.  Mrs. Leach then takes in a big breath and she starts to bawl her eyes out, over there she says, look what they did to my little girl.” The tears pour out of her eyes like a waterfall"


Chapter 4- The Evidance
We get up and walk over to Makenzie’s bed. We all gasped and nothing stopped us from crying, as tears were pouring out of are face we were looking at blood on Kenzi’s matress. We couldn’t believe what we saw. Mrs. Leach started crying harder and harder. Daisy then looks at me and says “ who would do such a thing? Makenzie was one of the nicest people on the planet who would ever want to hurt her. Katniss then blurts out “maybe we should call the police, there the only people who could help us figure out who kidnapped Kenzi”. “We can’t do that”. Mrs.Leach says as she starts panicking and looking for more clues around the room. “Why not” asked Daisy, because I was the last person in the house with her and they might think I killed her. “We know you didn’t kill Makenzie and we will make sure the police know that” Katniss says back.


Chapter 5- The call“What if they don’t believe me” Mrs.Leach asked, “you have to make them believe you” Daisy said, tell them you wouldn’t kill your own kid. “Your right” Mrs.Leached said as she picks up the phone. Me and Katniss were telling her she could do it and to just stay calm. Mrs.Leach dialed the number and someone answered she stayed silent for a minute and Katniss says “You can do this just tell the person what happened”. Mrs.Leach then says “I would like to report a missing peson”. “A missing person” The policeman said “can you please come down to the station so we can ask you questions about this person”. “Yes I will leave now” Mrs.Leach Said “can you just tell us the name of the missing person so we can get it out there” The policeman asked. “Her name is Makenzie Leach, Middle name-Jane”. “Thank you the man said”. Mrs.Leach asked Me and Daisy to stay her incase Makenzie showed up. We agreed that we would stay and keep her updated. She then asked Daisy's mom to come down to the police station with her. My mom said she would go with her, before we Knew it they were gone.


Chapter 6- The idea
What seemed like years was only hours, we were in Kenzi’s room waiting. Me and Katniss were looking at Kenzi’s old stuff. When all of a sudden Katniss looks at me and says “Maybe we should look for Makenzie ourselves”, “your insane” Daisy says. “We could get killed” Daisy added. “Oh come on Daisy what is so dangerous about this. I mean you went to England during a war and I went through the hunger games, and look we are both here to tell the story”. Katniss Says. “But we almost didn’t make it” added Daisy “I ended up in hospital when I got back home and you nearly took your own life”. “Good point” Added Katniss. “ But after all we went through I still think we should give a try” Katniss quickly added. “I guess we could give it a try” Daisy said. “Are you with me” Katniss asked, “But you don’t have to do it if you don’t want to” she added. After a little pause and thinking Daisy finally agreed to Katniss’s plan. “I will do” Daisy said. “Omg really” Katniss said with a little joy. Daisy then replys “yea if it will help us find Makenzie then I’m all for it”.


Chapter 7- Where is Makenzie Leach
A little while later Makenzie’s mom and Daisy’s mom came home. We ran down stairs and asked them what took so long. Mrs.Leach replys and says “they asked us a lot of questions, from  her height,weight,eye color, birthday, that last thing I saw her wearing. They even asked me questions like her favorite shoe, things she does in her spare time, what kind of friends she hangs out with and so much more”. “when are they going to start searching for her” Daisy asked, “sometime tomorrow and they will keep me updated with any information they find”. Mrs.Leach said. Then Katniss tells the moms about are idea. “We want to try and search for Kenzi” she bulleted out. “Are you serious” Katniss’s mom says, “That’s far too dangerous for kids like you” Mrs.Leach added. “But come on, we have done so many other things over the summer remember”, Katniss added.  

No comments:

Post a Comment